Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dropping in for a moment

I probably won't be on very much in the next week or so; of course that may change. I got word from my main contract that she's deluged with work right now, so I expect I will be working every moment that the computer is free for the next week and a half. The bad news about this is that it's child molestation cases; those are always hard. I just try to keep remembering that the work I do helps put the molester in jail, and that God knows that child that's been hurt, and that He will help them.


Please remember me and my family, especially my mother, to the Lord. My mother's in a pretty desperate financial situation right now.

Thanks and God's own peace be upon you,

SMB

1 comment:

Adoro said...

I used to work in a psych facility for children/adolescents, and the vast majority had been sexually abused. Some of the kids there were abused...and were already pedophiles, and wanted to die for what they'd done.

It's heartbreaking work.